The HRS Nimbus System incorporates a highly effective design to eliminate component chassis noise revealing a new level of musical performance. They are precision manufactured from billet-machined aircraft aluminum and proprietary HRS polymers. A very specific amount of mass, stiffness, and damping from these products eliminates chassis resonance problems and transforms residual chassis energy to heat. This is a special system utilized by audiophiles and industry professionals as their reference chassis noise reduction system.
- · Broadband noise reduction design maximizes performance
- · Effective on electronic chassis and speaker cabinets
- · Selection of sizes and heights allows system optimization
- · Proprietary polymers optimized from years of listening tests
- · High grip design creates very stable system
- · Separate Nimbus elements maximizes configuration flexibility
- There are two primary components to the Nimbus system:
- The all polymer Nimbus Coupler
- An all metallic Nimbus Spacer
The HRS Nimbus system is placed directly on the shelf supporting your component with one of the all polymer Nimbus couplers in contact with the surface of the shelf and another in direct contact with the bottom chassis of the component (not the existing component feet). The Nimbus spacer is selected to give you the desired height of the system.
Coupler stacked on top of Nimbus Spacer (NS 030 shown)
The Nimbus Coupler is a prorietary HRS polymer molded into a specific geometry developed by HRS.
The Nimbus Coupler can be used alone or with the NImbus spacer to add desired height to the system.
The Nimbus Spacer is black anodized billet machined aircraft alumninum made in three different heights. The Nimbus Spacers are specifically designed to be used with the Nimbus Couplers.
Product Literature PDF
Product Manual PDF